In breathtaking indigo, cobalt, ultramarine blues and turquoise, the Indian Ocean captivates.
A wild tempest, lashing cyclones off the shores of Western Australia one day; a sweet kitten the next.
So wild. So beautiful.
With a myriad of faces and a dazzling display of hues, the Indian Ocean has me content in artist paradise.
For insight, into my art image I thought I’d share some of my thoughts.
Some of the creative and artistic processes, images, feelings, that were going on at the time.
I was inspired in this creation, Four Faces of the Indian Ocean by a number of things:
- Toko Shinodo…. her sublime use of white space
- Kalbarri, Western Australia – the whole journey
- Kalbarri Trail
- Last Light, Kalbarri The Ocean Light
- Glistening…like glass water cascading my recent walk in the park
- Watercolor – Crashing Waves
- 10 Faces of Creativity exploring the FACES of imagination and creativity
- Iphone Canon shots vs iphone, mobile benefits and liabilities
- Sky with Attitude, a hint of ‘Flamboyance’
- Own the Sky! be bold
They each – played a subtle role, influencing me.
Their faces filtering in as I reinterpreted my adventures along, The Wild and Beautiful Indian Ocean.