Midnight: The 4th Face.
Watercolor Abstract paintings – “Times of the Day” is my theme.
This, is a conclusion to “Midnight, The Ink Stained Face of Watercolor.”
Creating in watercolors, the feeling of a black inky depth of twilight.
The chilling vast depth of indigo space.
Tips for my Watercolor Painting
- its all about Contrast, a strong dark needs a strong light
- toothbrush splatter for the fine spray is handy
- wooden skewer was used for the ‘line -work’
- the tree shape was placed just Off center
- a high ratio of white was used vs the permanent rose
- I actually did several at a time, this, is my Normal way to work
- this approach, lessens by about ….. 90% the dreaded fiddling
- I kept the whole thing – Fun (it is Silly Saturday!)
are covered in Midnight, Part I
I am on Pinterest, follow me there! several art boards to pique your interest, including:
And, please remember – July is the official world watercolor month check out doodlewash.com for more information Charlie is the founder and coordinator!
so, get out the paints and splash and splatter!