Five ‘Still Life’ bowls.
Each a beautiful individual, filled with life’s textures and patterns.
As a group, Looking stunning as they overlap, connect and create wonderful life relationships.
These 5 Bowls and their patterns were inspired by things seen, felt, heard, experienced.
- things vertical, horizontal, diagonal
- hibiscus tiny seed centres
- objects with complementary pairing of coral pink with minted cobalt teal
- from my not so successful efforts in 5 Steps to Abstraction …. without that effort, I would not have reached this next step on the pathway to abstraction
These still life bowls can represent a metaphor for:
- giving and receiving
- relationships and individuality
- surprises that Life holds
Its Still Life.